We are looking for a Central Data Manager for a project in Africa of the Outreach Program of the Princess Maxima Center. The Outreach Program has several local projects to improve the survival of children with cancer in low income countries. The project is a multi-centre clinical trial in several centres in Africa in Malai, Cameroon, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Ghana and Uganda. The workplace is Utrecht.
Responsibilities and activities of the Central Data Manager:
- Coordination and organization of data sharing with the centres in Africa;
- Coordination and organization of monthly web meetings with local data managers in participating centres in Africa;
- Supervision and support of local data managers;
- Help to develop an online database (e.g. RedCAP);
- Data entry into the central database;
- Data analysis (SPSS);
- Presentation of data in graphs and tables.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and preferably experienced data manager;
- Bachelor, Master or an equal degree;
- Already living in the Netherlands and having a working permit;
- Fluency in English, both in writing and verbal is an advantage;
- Preferably experience with SPSS and RedCap and with clinical trial management;
- Knowledge of database management systems;
- Affinity with projects in low income countries;
- A flexible, reliable and responsible attitude with attention to detail.
- The Princess Máxima Center works with the CAO Ziekenhuizen;
- This job is scheduled into scale 50;
- It will be 20 – 24 hours per week;
- It will be a 1-year contract which can be extended afterwards;
- Start at april 2020.
Do you think you may like this job?
You can apply only by making use of the “solliciteren knop” (“apply button”) in this vacancy at www.werkenbijprinsesmaximacentrum.nl. Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) and letter before February 29th .
Interviews will be in March (Afternoon Monday 9th or 16th)
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.Solliciteer direct